1. What are cookies?
Cookies are automatic procedures that collect information about your visit to a given website and they are stored in your browser, so that the website can access your previous activity. They have an expiry date, which can range from the time the session lasts (session cookies) to a specified future date on which they cease to be operational (persistent cookies).
2. What cookies do we use on www.diacorporate.com?
In particular, DIA uses the following cookies on the www.diacorporate.com website:
- Analytical Cookies: analytical cookies are third-party cookies used to collect statistics about your activity when visiting the page and general page activity. These cookies optimise browsing of our website and guarantee you the best service, without personally identifying you.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are third-party cookies that, as effectively as possible, manage the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on the website, application or platform providing the requested service. These cookies store information on your behaviour obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed in order to show the advertising best suited to it..
Analytical and behavioural advertising cookies are managed by Google Analytics and Google Adwords. These are services provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company which has its registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”), for the purposes described above.
3. Do cookies process personal data?
In those cases where cookies allow identification of the user (some analytical cookies and behavioural advertising cookies), we informs you that DIA is the Data Controller of this data and only processes them in order to manage the specific function of each cookie, in accordance with the description in the previous section.
4. How to delete them?
You can easily reject and delete cookies installed on your computer. The procedures for blocking and deleting cookies differ from one Internet browser to another. Below, you can find the links for the configuration in the main browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265