1. BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
|Data Controller||DISTRIBUIDORA INTERNACIONAL DE ALIMENTACIÓN, S.A. (hereinafter, DIA)|
|Purpose||To manage relationships with web users and notify them about topics of interest|
|Legal basis||Consent of the data subject|
|Recipients||No data is transferred to third parties, unless under legal obligation|
|Rights||Rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, erasure and objection to processing your personal data. For more details, please see the additional information.|
|Additional Information||You can see the additional information and details of the previous sections here. here.|
3.WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentación, S.A, con C.I.F. A-28164754.
- Las Rozas de Madrid, Edificio TRIPARK, Parque Empresarial de Las Rozas, C/ Jacinto Benavente 2A, 28232.
- 91 398 54 00
- You can contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com.
4. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?At www.diacorporate.com we process the information sent to us by data subjects for the sole purpose of managing and processing the subscriptions that are received through the authorised form about the topics you are interested in and voluntarily request. The personal data provided are kept for as long as you want to continue subscribing to notifications on the stated topics and do not ask for your personal data to be deleted.
6. WHO IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SENT TO?Data is not sent to other DIA Group companies nor to third parties.
7. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?The personal data we process at DIA comes directly from the data subject. The categories of data that we process are:
- Identification data